Protek Surface Technologies is looking for a Production Cell Technician.
The successful candidate, through a series of operations will handle the processing of raw uncoated parts into finished, packaged powder coated parts.
- Perform work to work orders and operation sheets to be able to process parts per customer’s specifications.
- Operate minor packaging equipment, ie. Tape guns, box cutters, heat sealing machine, steel banding equipment, shrink wrapper etc.
- Operate a cabinet sandblaster, tumble blasting machines, and overhead workstation crane.
- Assist in powder coating application.
- Operate forklift to move completed orders.
- Participate in daily production huddles.
- Fill out production standard paperwork for completed tasks.
- Participate in and contribute to 5S activities.
- Provide input and contribute to continuous improvement activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Forklift training and certificate is an asset.
- Be able to stand for extended periods.
- Be able to withstand excessive heat.
- Lift overhead and at floor levels.
- Operate a power jack.
Resumes can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.